Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Are You Using This For Free Traffic To Your Site?

I'm sure you're already well aware of this strategy, but I want to make absolute certain that you know this is the FIRST thing you should be doing to get free traffic to your website.

Write a couple article and then start submitting them to the various article directories. The more directories you can submit to, the better.

You can do Google searches to find the directories, and then submit them 1 by 1, by hand... OR what the "smart" marketers do is they use Article Submission software to submit their articles to hundreds of directories at once.

If, for some strange reason, you're not submitting articles yet I highly suggest you get started today.

Email me @ earlbusiness with the subject ARTICLE SUBMITTER PLEASE and I will send it to you.

** If you're curious what I'm doing right now, you can follow me on Twitter. I update my Twitter page very frequently: http://www.twitter.com/earlkohn


God Bless,

Earl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home